Friday, February 15, 2008

Today in local food news


Trying to get to reader mail, but I dunno, my plate is very full today..... In the meanwhile, chew on these tasty food tidbits:


Eric Ruth gives a well-deserved three and half stars (very good to extraordinary) to Domaine Hudson in Wilmington. Thanks a lot Eric! It's tough enough scoring a table at this fab city restaurant, now I'll never get in. (We kid, we kid. Kind of. Sort of.) Domaine is now serving lunch. Something to keep in mind. Jennifer Corbett's photo to the right is of the pan-seared sea bass with mussels, mushrooms, and smoky white bean ragout.


Also, Gary Soulsman checks out the Fa-Sol-Latte cafe. I'm not usually much of an oatmeal fan - mushy tends to be a problem for a crunchy foods person like myself - but I'm going to give the baked oatmeal a try.

No comments: