Monday, October 6, 2008

Have you tried....

The Euro Market in the Shoppes at Louviers at 107 Louviers Drive in Newark; 286-7911?

(It's in a new strip shopping center off Paper Mill Road, across from the old MBNA building.)

If you're looking for a good variety of feta cheeses, this is the place. A good pal and I stopped in on Saturday and I picked up a half pound of Bulgarian feta for $2.89 and Kalamata olives for a Greek salad.

They also have other kinds of cheeses, meats, Greek pastas, salamis, sausage and foods from Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece and the Balkans.

My pal, who usually buys all her Greek foods at Titan Foods in Queens, N.Y., was psyched to have some place to shop that's closer to home.

It's open Mon.-Sat. from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sund.,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes I have. It's selection is great for Delaware. They even carry a few Russian items for my husband who lived there for over a year.