Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Eat, eat..."

Checked out the Mangia Mangia Italian Eatery in Little Italy recently. They make a nice pie. The crust is not as thin as I like, but they do get their dough daily from New York, which makes Mangia Mangia a good recommendation.

Check out their entire menu at http://www.mangia-mangia.net/ as they also make subs, steaks, wraps and all of the usuals, plus panzarottis of course (or is that panzerotti...). Anyway, they're at 530 N. Lincoln. Call ahead at 654-2223.

Don't forget an order of cheese fries. While bright orange cheese sauce is always welcome, Mangia Mangia does cheese fries the better way, by melting real cheese over the fries. I finished my fries before I was done my second slice of pizza, they were so good.

In snack news, I have to recommend the Utz Baked Chips BBQ flavor. Utz definitely gets the BBQ idea right, going heavy with the smoky flavor. If you like barbecue-flavored potato chips, these outclass what Herr's offers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the chicken dimangia is the best sandwich in the world. try it next time!

Anonymous said...

Bella Vista fries are tremendous. You gotta go there, Buddy