Friday, April 24, 2009


Happy Friday! It's going to be a beautiful weekend - woo-hoo!

- Ace reporter Maureen Milford follows up the saga behind the shuttered Francine's Market in Hockessin. Read it here.

- I chatted yesterday with legendary comedian Pat Cooper before his Italian vodka bottle signing at Total Wine & More. He is hilarious, though I'm still not really sure what the heck he was talking about it. He told me he likes to make square-shaped meatballs to fit into square-shaped mouths. Or something like that.... (Thanks, Ciro. Mr. Cooper was very sweet.)

- I want more Moro. This Wilmington restaurant on North Scott Street is easily one of the best in the state. Read my Taste column, which focuses on the Thursday jazz nights.

No Reader Mail today. But please keep the email coming.

Got a dining/food question that you want answered? Email me at ptalorico@delawareonline.com.
Every Friday (well, almost every Friday) is Reader Mail. You ask. We answer.

No comments: