Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cheeburger, cheeburger

I won’t be blogging Friday. (No, not time off for good behavior - I gotta work Saturday. If you see me strolling the grounds of the Flower Market, say hey. I'll be stocking up on Flower Market mustard.)
I have a review in Friday's 55 Hours on Cheeburger, Cheeburger, 95 Wilmington-West Chester Pike (U.S. 202), near Glen Mills, Pa.; (610) 558-5880. Sorry, can’t link the review just yet; it hasn’t been posted on our Web site.
Long story short: This would be my one of my first stops to sit and chow down on a burger, onion rings and chocolate banana shake. The staff is very young - don't mention the old Belushi SNL skit, no one will know what you're talking about - but sweet and hard-working.
U.S. 202 is becoming the Burger Super Highway.
There’s a Jake’s, a Five Guys, Charcoal Pit and Cheeburger, Cheeburger.
Want a hot dog while traveling on that same road? Go to Jimmy John's, 1507 Wilmington-West Chester Pike, near West Chester, Pa., (610) 459-3083.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll start off with saying that the food and shakes where delicious! (and the prices were decent)

But, it's funny you say the staff was sweet and hard-working. I went there just last week and our waitress completely ignored us and you could tell she really didn't want to be there.

Also beware that if you don't have your entire party there they will NOT seat you until everyone is there, and don't even think about asking them why because you'll get the managers acting like totally a-holes about it.

...next time I'm getting take-out!