Monday, May 14, 2007

Reader mail


QUESTION: Has anyone done a review on Red Square restaurant on Rehoboth Avenue? My friends and I want to go next week. I have walked by this place for 4 years and I never see anyone dining inside so I am not sure I want to go for dinner or just caviar appetizers? Any information you have would be helpful. Thanks. Best regards, Connie


ANSWER: I'm with you, Connie; it always seems as if everyone is looking into the windows, but no one is ever eating there. How Red Square, 162 Rehoboth Ave, Rehoboth, 226-7782, stays in business is one of the great mysteries of Rehoboth Beach. My advice - just get caviar. Red Square is mostly a "cold" kitchen. I'm not a big fan of their offerings other than the caviar service, which during a visit last year, was very fresh. (We got sevruga and osetra.) They also a large selection of vodkas.



No comments: