Monday, April 30, 2007

Eat locally

The City of Wilmington's Restaurant Week begins today - with 11 downtown eateries participating - and runs through Saturday. Rehoboth Restaurant Week, with 26 restaurants offering discounted menus, begins Tuesday and runs through Sunday. See my stories on these events.

Definitely stop in some of the participating restaurants if you can. You can find some really good deals. (Seriously, $30 for a three-course meal, is, in many cases, a great bargain. Especially since entrees in many fine dining establishments are creeping toward $30 and more.)

I made a few reservations, including one today at noon, and I'll let you know what I think after I dine. Stay tuned and check back.

We also want to hear your comments and experiences this week - what restaurant has a great Restaurant Week menu and what's not worth the bother?

No comments: